Friday 11 January 2013

Logo & Blog Design




Thank you to another lovely customer. It is a real pleasure helping new, and small businesses express their identity through design  (Logo and blog design)


Moments Remembered
"I had a new small business and big ideas, I began to think I needed a presence on the web but I didn’t know how to get it or who to turn to. I was from a corporate background where we had departments to do this kind of thing.  Now I was on my own and confused and then I found Belinda.
In 24 hours I had the best-ever blog which portrayed exactly the image of I wanted for my business. Working with B was such a pleasure.  She led, I followed but all the time I felt that it was my blog we were creating. Her creative input was enormous but was offered so gently that I felt in control all the time. Now that my blog is born I feel it is something that we created together and I look forward to working with B on other materials needed for the business and, of course, I am keenly looking forward to my lessons on how to maintain my blog" 
Trisha Mason




No comments:

Post a Comment